Open Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Best Attendance has an opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This is a 16-20 hour per week contract position. This position is for an entrepreneurial person who wants technology startup experience.
Your time will be split between marketing and sales, with most of the focus on marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing online product demos of our software product.
- Following up with warm leads and being the point of contact for potential clients.
- Providing customer service through our live chat widget.
- Writing weekly and monthly newsletter articles.
- Writing sales email campaigns.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Creating online advertisements and managing our paid ad programs.
- Search engine optimization, including backlinking and keyword analysis.
- Performing market research.
- Writing training video scripts.
- Writing marketing collateral such as infographics and product spec sheets.
Above all, you are a good listener; people feel like they are being heard when they talk with you. You are an excellent writer and always use proper grammar. You are an expert in technology; people come to you when they have computer questions.
- Excellent writing skills; spelling and grammar are easy for you.
- Two years of sales or customer service experience required.
- One year of experience in online marketing, or currently enrolled in a business program.
- Special consideration will be given for the following:
- Expertise in the long term care industry, especially nursing.
- Proficient in WordPress or other Content Management Systems.
- Expertise with technology, such as computer programming.
- Teaching, tutoring, or mentoring experience
- Course work in sales, marketing, or information systems.
What To Expect
You will be working four hours per day, Monday through Friday. You’ll work independently from wherever you want – work from home, a coffee shop, a library, or wherever you feel that you work best. You’ll meet with your manager once per week.
Benefits and Compensation
This is a 16-20 hour per week, six month contract position with flexible hours and competitive compensation. There is a strong possibility of extending the contract past six months. Compensation for this position is $15 per hour.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a copy of the following:
- Two writing samples of different types of pieces (ex: an essay and a persuasive piece; these can come from your schoolwork).
- An unofficial transcript (if you are a student).
- A cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working for a technology startup?
- What experience do you have in online marketing or in leadership?
- Anything else that you’d like us to know!
Please send the above to:
About Best Attendance
Best Attendance is a profitable and growing software company that was founded in 2011 and is based in Minneapolis. The company currently consists of the founder and a small team of remote contractors; you will be working very independently. This position is in support of the launch of our new product for the long term care industry.