The Ultimate Online Guide to Recruiting Volunteers
As part of our mission to help local volunteer organizations become more effective, we’ve put together this free guide on recruiting volunteers. Over the coming weeks, we’ll be posting a series of nine free articles packed with immediately actionable tips that you can use to improve your recruiting efforts.
The following pieces will be included in the series. Check our blog for updates!
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Three Keys to Keeping Members Engaged
- Recruiting Volunteers in Three Easy Steps
- How to Keep New Members Coming Back
- Recruiting Goals, Tracking, and Accountability
- Why Your Attendance Policy Matters
- Communication Tools for Volunteer Organizations
- Starting an Effective Mentorship Program
- Three Keys to Membership Retention
Take Attendance Online
Best Attendance is the easiest way for organizations to share event calendars, take attendance, update membership rosters, and communicate online. Try it free for 45 days.