Customize Attendance Reports
Best Attendance provides you with five views of your attendance data:
- The Members List report provides a summary of each member in your organization.
- The Events List report lets you see trends in your attendance.
- The Last Seen report tells you the last date that all of your members have attended an event.
- The Member Attendance Report provides a detailed attendance report for a particular member.
- The Dashboard shows you at a glance how many people have attended your events this month and this year.
Individual Member Attendance Report
Attendance reports help you answer questions such as these:
- Who has the best attendance?
- Who has the worst attendance?
- Who keeps calling in sick?
- Who is attending the fun activities but not the staff meetings?
- What was the last time we saw Bill?
- Do 7th graders have more meetings than the 8th graders?
- Was Suzy at last week’s meeting?
- Is our attendance going up or down?
- How many people were showing up last year at this time?
Filter attendance reports by:
- Event Types
Sort attendance reports by:
- Member name
- Event date
- Number of absences
- Number of events attended
- Percentage of events attended
- Number of excused absences
- Most recent attendance
Members List Attendance Report
Events List Attendance Report
Next Feature: Go Mobile